I seriously can't believe it's come round so quickly. I'm totally not organised whatsoever. Work is crazy at the moment, 4 of my team are off (thanks boss) so any ideas I had of taking it easy and sorting wedding related matters have gone out of the window.
On the positive side, this has led to me losing a few pounds without trying as I've been too busy to eat!
I finally tried on my wedding dress last weekend and it needed taking in and up a bit, but other than that it was perfect. Exactly as I'd imagined. That's one less thing to panic about.
Next week see's me attempting some form of grooming. I've a haircut, massage, manicure and pedicure, bikini wax and an eyelash tint all booked at various stage through the week. I'll then spend the first week in Italy attempting to avoid any form of tan lines as that's seriously not a good look with a strapless dress.
In other news, my ankle is once again buggered. It keeps swelling up to mammoth proportions and is fairly painful. My doc, PT and physio have all told me to go for an X-ray, but there is no way I'm walking down the aisle with a cast on my foot, so I'm just strapping it up for now and ignoring it (stupid??) It's meant I've had to concentrate on rowing in the gym as running is out, but I'm still attempting exercise at least.
So that's me, life is a bit of a whirlwind at the moment. I collect my wedding dress today, we're travelling up North for 24 hours to surprise my Mother for her 60th birthday and then I need to think about packing for my wedding.
I'll leave you with a thing of beauty, my wedding shoes crystallised by my little sister. I'm in love with them.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Beyootiful shoes!
ReplyDeleteI remember the pre wedding countdown. I'm sure it will all be absolutely fine. Try and enjoy this next few weeks - as far as work allows.
Sx
You won't need it, but the shoes make me think about clicking your heels together and saying "there's no place like home" .....
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the prep.
Sarah x
so exciting!!!!! A word of caution regarding the eyelash tint -- have you had one before? I had one once and I don't know whether it was an allergic reaction to the tint, or poor application, but my eyes were burning, red and swollen for a week.
ReplyDeleteOoh you'll be fine and work will take your mind off things. Sounds as though you're pretty organised. Your shoes are lovely and can't wait to see your dress. Enjoy your wedding. Just a word of caution - if you need treatment to your ankle whilst away don't say it happened before you went away!
ReplyDeleteOoh you'll be fine and work will take your mind off things. Sounds as though you're pretty organised. Your shoes are lovely and can't wait to see your dress. Enjoy your wedding. Just a word of caution - if you need treatment to your ankle whilst away don't say it happened before you went away!
ReplyDeleteI thought the same as Sarah about the shoes! They are lovely - I have a real weakness for red shoes.
ReplyDeleteReally glad to hear about the wedding dress - and having to have it taken in is very gratifying. Can't wait to see it.
Px