Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Weighing in

So all that documenting what I ate seems to have done the trick, I lost another 5.5lbs this week (despite the alcohol) that with the 1lb I lost last week takes me to 24lbs lost in 7 weeks. It feels like some kind of revelation, I've never really gotten on with Slimming World before, but it seems fairly easy this time around. Perhaps my head is just in the right place for once. I'll not over analyse and just keep on doing whatever it is that I am doing.

Now, I have 1 more weight in before we head to Italy for 10 days to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. Hopefully it's not possible to put 24lbs back on in 10 days. That would be fairly pants.




5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That's beyond amazing!!! Huge congratulations on that resounding result! Love it when it just clicks and doesn't seem like hard work anymore. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely jaw-dropping! You're tempting me to try it again.....

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic! Well done you! And congrats on the upcoming anniversary - how exciting :-)

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!