I've made myself so busy of late that I literally don't know whether I am coming or going. I've been out most nights, working long hours and out all weekend.
I was expecting a shock last night and I really needed one. I got away with a 2lb gain, which given I have consumed the following over the past 2 weeks, is pretty unbelievable:
- Cider
- Subway sandwich (steak and cheese)
- Pulled pork burger
- Pork scratchings
- Chinese take away
- Fish and chips
- Lebanese mezze
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Prosecco
- Champagne tasting along with cheese and meat platter
All that aside, the meals I cooked at home were SW friendly (laughable really) but that is not the consumption of a woman wanting to shed a few more stone, is it?
So, the sum total of this year is that I have gained 9lbs. What was a shiny 2 stone 2lb loss, is now a slightly dull 1.5 stone loss. It's time to refocus!
In the spirit of reminding myself that I can eat really tasty food and stay on plan, here is some of the SW friendly stuff I have actually managed. Let's hope there is more of this over the next few weeks.
Overnight oats with strawberries & raspberries
Creamy bacon pasta
Shepherds Pie
Breakfast muffins & fruit
Tomato & veg pasta
Chicken & leek risotto
Meatball pasta bake (using the SW frozen meatballs)
Slow cooked roast lamb
Fruit & peanut butter
Tuna pasta salad
Pork Chop
SW sausages, bubble & squeak & (overcooked) eggs
I'm back to writing it all down, weighing out my HE's and thinking about what I'm consuming (I'd originally written "what is going in my mouth" but I've just watched 50 Shades of Grey and my childish mind couldn't cope with the innuendo).
I'll be back...
Good on you for pulling yourself up on what you've eaten. That gain is nothing and you'll soon get it off. The chicken and leek risotto looks delicious. Wonder if I could make that and Olly would eat it? He loves rice and chicken so here's hoping.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week Linz x
I hope you're finding some time in the busyness and getting your mojo back!! Lxx
ReplyDeleteI hope you're finding some time in the busyness and getting your mojo back!! Lxx
ReplyDeleteWhat news?
ReplyDelete