Thanks for the nudge Lesley and Peridot, I hadn't realised I have been AWOL for quite so long.
Silence = bad news usually. Guess what? I've lost the plot with the old diet at the moment, mostly due to a ridiculous social life which means I am spending most of my Syns on G&T. I've dropped 2.5lbs since my last post which is not exactly life changing, but it's better than up I guess.
Easter weekend was spent in various bars and restaurants, much wine/gin/cocktails were consumed. Along with various other none SW meals.
The scales are still looking kind, but I am not sure how long this will last. I know SW works for me and I know I am not at my happy weight, yet I still continue to sabotage myself. What is that all about? I missed class last week as I hadn't actually realised it was Monday (bank holiday weirdness) until it was too late (too late as in I had eaten and drunk far more than acceptable on WI day).
I'll definitely be there on Monday to see the damage, I've just a weekend in Liverpool with one of my Bestie's to negotiate first.
Ho hum.
Hey Linz. I knew you'd be socialising away! It's mojo...that elusive inspiration that comes and goes seemingly at random. However, you've dropped 2.5lbs so, even though you're mojo is quiet, you're still heading in the right direction. Try setting some mini targets re SW meals to get you back into the swing of it. And keep having fun, but doet friendly fun!!
ReplyDeleteLesley xx
*diet..
ReplyDeleteAnd again with the ahem!
ReplyDeletePx
And again with the ahem!
ReplyDeletePx