Monday, 5 October 2015

Remember me?

It has been forever, life has just totally gotten in the way of late. Work has been super busy, I have been away lots and needless to say, my weight has not been a priority in the slightest.

Since I last posted, I've spent time in the US and Canada for both holiday and work, spent time with friends in various parts of the UK (Liverpool, Hull, Gleneagles, London) and had a weekend with my family for my parents 40th wedding anniversary in the Lake District. Healthy eating has always been in my mind, but clearly not enough for me to stick to any kind of plan.

However, I am back from a week in Tenerife, feeling like the porkiest of porkers after too many crisps and a lot of Cider. I was so uncomfortable on the plane that I decided it was time for action. My weight has never bothered me massively, but feeling unhealthy has and that's where I am right now.

So as of today, Slimming World has restarted (I've put 1.5 stone of the 2.5 stone I previously lost back on, go me.... ) and I have signed up for a health programme at my local gym. 3 classes a week plus various seminars on nutrition, decluttering, osteopathy etc. Let's see how that goes given I've done zero exercise for approximately 3 years.

I won't ramble on any longer but I am going to try and get back into the habit of blogging more regularly in an attempt to keep me on the straight and narrow. I'll leave you with some photos of the past few months instead of attempting to describe all of my escapades.

Seattle

Seattle


Toronto


Vancouver Island

San Francisco

Wimbledon

London

Rewind Festival

Gleneagles

The Lake District

Tenerife

Tenerife


Tenerife

London

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you back. Looks like we're getting back to it on the same day! What are the odds?! Good luck and keep blogging, if only to give me some inspiration!! Lxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooooo! Definitely keep blogging - even if it just to tell us about your adventures! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to have you back and best of luck with the fresh start - will be checking in, interested to see how you're doing.

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to have you back and best of luck with the fresh start - will be checking in, interested to see how you're doing.

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to read a post from you Linz, your travels are amazing. You should definitely write a travel blog, I'd love to read that. Good luck with SW and the gym! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!