So, I've spent all week preparing myself to join Slimming World - when I say preparing myself, this can be translated as eating a load of shit knowing I was about to make a commitment to this weight loss journey for approximately the 9000th time in my life. I feel ready to knuckle down, I'm sick of nothing looking good on me, I need to lose weight. Imagine my discontent when I rocked up at my local class last night to discover it was off.
Well, I presume it was off, the hall was empty with the exception of some street dance class in the room next door (not sure I am quite ready for that just yet) so I hung around like a saddo for 20 minutes before admitting defeat and heading back home in a proper huff. This huff was duly taken out on Matt, who upon his return from Germany for 3 days, dumped his stuff all over our freshly cleaned flat and proceeded to sit on the sofa watching irrelevant football having turned over what I had been watching (I actually can't remember what that was, but it was very important at the time).
He's still in the bad books having spent the night star shaped in the bed leaving not very svelte me to lie on the bed frame for most of the night. Consequently I feel like a bus has hit me and I cannot turn my head to the left.
However, I'm spurred on to be good with SW this week by the fact that I purchased some new boots from Evans only to find that one fits me perfectly, and the other I cannot fasten more than half way. I either have one much fatter calf or the boots are dodgy. Anyway, I love them, so I am keeping them and attempting to slim down my left calf :) Failing that, anyone know how to stretch leather??
Other than that, I am in a glorious mood today. Actually, I am not really that grumpy, the sun is shining and it's Friday. We've plans with friends tomorrow and Sunday and I am possibly going to venture into London tonight. The world is not so bad really.
Have a good weekend y'all.
Ah, the old eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die(t) mentality - I'm suffering from a serious case of that at the moment! Tell you what, let's both agree to a serious Operation: Knuckle Down together. We can do it!
ReplyDeleteSx
Oooh - I hate days like that when nothing seems to go right! Still - onwards, soldiers, and all that.
ReplyDeleteps - you're much nicer than me - I'd have physically just moved Matt out my way, and sod it if he got woken up lol x