Life has been a bit mental of late. Work is stupid, I'm on countdown to my holiday (and wedding!) as work stress is making me turn to Cider (well that and the sun). 4 weeks tomorrow folks. Eeeeek.
In the meantime, I'm still attempting not to lose the plot completely. PT is still in full flow, although a small walk last weekend in the sun has lead to more ligament damage in my cankle. I've been told to go for an xray, but I am pretending I've not heard, as I really can't be doing with a pot on my leg and a wedding dress. Currently, it's fairly swollen and intermittently painful, so I'm trying to do exercise like rowing (flipping hideous) to avoid any further issues. I guess I just need to keep an eye on it and hope the swelling/ pain disappears. I can't stop exercising or I'll be a hideous, sweaty mess on my wedding day.
Eating is still a tad suspect, I have saintly days and I have sod it days. I'm maintaining currently, but ideally want to get a few pounds off over the next couple of weeks to give me a buffer for the holiday. I'm far too drawn to Cider when the sun shines.
In wedding related news, it's my hen do this weekend. 23 of us are headed to York, which I suspect will be messy. A lot of my friends are newish mum's having their first weekend away, I predict a lot of boozing will take place. I've no idea what is planned, so it will all be a massive surprise to me. Really looking forward to seeing all of my friends in one place. I don't expect to come back from the weekend having lost weight, anyway.
And finally, apparently there is some form of Wedding dress in the making. I'm booked in for a fitting 2 weeks before we fly out and they know they've only a week to make any changes.... what can possibly go wrong?
Right, I'm off to enjoy the sun before it leaves us again. Happy Weekend's folks!
Have a wonderful hen - look forward to hearing the stories!
ReplyDeletePx