Monday, 3 September 2012

I'm a wife!

Just a quick post to share a few photos from the wedding, there'll be a proper post once I'm back!

It was an amazing day, Sorrento is beautiful and we were so lucky that so many of our friends and family came to join us.

The view from our wedding terrace.




The terrace.




With my dad.




With my husband and bridesmaids!




Posing :)







I'm off to enjoy the Sicilian sunshine.

Mrs. Jones x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Congratulations Mrs Jones.

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulatulations to the new Mrs Jones! Lovely pictures and can't wait for further details!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and didn't you all, and your venue look gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing some more. Have fun in Sicily!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your dress is amazing and you looked stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Mrs Jones! Can't wait to see some proper pictures as just from these you look amazing (and very sexy - no blushing virginal bride for you and good for you! And for Mr Jones...!)

    Px

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!