Oh dear. I keep going AWOL. Life is completely mental at the moment, work is crazy and stressful which means I am not really managing to look after myself too well.
I've lost a few pounds without really trying, but exercise is suffering because I have to keep cancelling my gym sessions due to being stuck at work til after 1900 most nights. I'm also on the verge of illness again, but I'm trying to keep the pesky germs at bay with Echinacea and vitamins. Fingers crossed.
I'm hoping things will calm down in the New Year. Only 7 more working days before I get some much needed holiday and then in January, I'll have a new plan of attack. God knows I need to do something.
It's not all doom and gloom though, we spent a lovely weekend in London, went to Jamie Oliver's Fifteen and a Taste of Christmas, both of which were great. This weekend I've a couple of Christmas outings and some relaxation planned. So all in all, life isn't too bad now really, is it?
I really feel for you as I've just had something similar (although not as long lasting!). Hope you get your life back soon and I hope you are appreciated.
ReplyDeleteLesley xx