Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Stitched up.


Ouch.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. Aw Linz, that looks awful! Ouch! You must be in so much pain. I hope you're okay and that you get better really soon. Hope hubby is looking after you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing! Hope you recover soon and that in the meantime you are getting a LOT of tea made for you...

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing, I wish you and your finger a very speedy recovery x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my lord! And all for a finger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled across your blog so I guess by now you're all healed up and back to normal... hopefully anyway.
    fromchubbytothin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linz - that sounds grim, one silly mistake and you're bandaged up to the wrist and not driving for 2 months! I hope the op sorted it properly and the recovery is as quick as possible.

    Oh and, top news on the 10 lbs off!!

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch indeed! That's quite a bandage.....

    Peridot x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!