I've been extremely busy over the past 6 or so weeks, life has been exhausting and has generally gotten in the way of my best laid fitness/diet/looking after myself plans. I guess that explains the radio silence...
So instead of typing a massive essay, I'll show you what I've been up to since my last attempt at blogging.
I accepted an offer on my old flat:
I went to the Henley Rewind Festival
We spent a week in Cornwall
St Ives - the view from our apartment
Mousehole
Porthminster Beach
Amazing meal at Porthmeor Beach Cafe
Padstow
Stunning Lunch
Quite possibly one of the nicest white wines ever!
button mushroom soup ~ persillade ~ crispy poached egg
moorland lamb ~ hoggett pie ~ broccoli ~ salsa verde ~ goats’ milk
a trip to the fairground ~ 'great british menu 2011' (for two)
Seriously - go to this restaurant if you are in Padstow, it's amazing!
Redecorated the flat
And on top of that, I've been working 12-14 hour days which has left me in this state :)
So, you can imagine, the weight loss and fitness isn't happening. I need to make more of a concerted effort. We've a few things coming up (lot's of Michelin stars!) which will need careful negotiation but I'll attempt to be back soon with some amazing progress on my quest to get fit again...... Watch this space.
I can't believe you've been married a year! where has the last 12 months gone? some fab photo's I love the sweets cart x
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you've been married a year! where has the last 12 months gone? some fab photo's I love the sweets cart x
ReplyDeleteNice to have you back - I've missed you!
ReplyDeletePeridot x