Friday, 6 May 2011

Quick catch up

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last post - I still can't quite believe it all myself :) Luckily my sister is in her element with Wedding stuff, so she is doing all my research for me.

Food wise I have been fairly good this week, I've had a tiny bit of chocolate, a couple of glasses of Champers (it sounds a bit posh but it was really cheap stuff we brought back) but other than that, it's been all about the Veg. Exercise has been somewhat lacking. My gym kit has been in my car since Tuesday, but it's not been used at all. In my defence, my journey to and from work this week has been hideous. Usually its a 30 minute drive, this week the least I have done it in is 90 bloody minutes. I work in Bracknell and it's been fairly badly hit by forest fires causing havoc on the roads. By the time I've managed to get even close to home, I've no inclination whatsoever to go to the gym. Must get better.

Weekend is likely to be fairly hectic, Matt is away on a Stag do, so tonight I'm out with work, tomorrow I've a facial booked in with a friend and then lunch and then I've drinks tomorrow night too. Going to have to try and fit some exercise in at some point.

And that's it from me for now. I'm off to inspect the contents of my Veg Box and plan some meals. Very organised!

Have a happy and healthy weekend everybody.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful news. Big huge congratulations to you both. Your ring is beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering if you are still using or thinking about using myfitnesspal? Like you, I am a WW who has quit the pro-points for a while and I've been using myfitnesspal instead. Just be interesting to hear your thoughts!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!