Sunday, 29 January 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge

I originally saw this posted on Pink Chilli Vintages Blog and then saw Sue was joining in too so thought I'd jump on the bandwagon in an attempt to make my blog a little less dull.

The challenge is to take a picture every day with a different theme - I tried to start yesterday but Blogpress was not playing ball so you get 2 today. You lucky lot.


Day One - Self Portrait.

I look pretty moody - this was last night - I am possibly a bit worse for wear also...


Day Two - What I wore today. 

We've just been for lunch so this was me. Usually a Sunday consists of PJ's so this is a rare treat. Bird print dress from New Look, Matalan Cardigan, trousers from Evans, shoes by Accessorize. Another rubbish photo - must try harder.


1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to comment!