On the back of the dreaded man flu, I've now developed a chest infection which has put paid to any form of exercise for the last 6 days. I've managed 1 session of PT, which left me barely able to walk, but since then, a combination of antibiotics, a chest like someone who smokes 60 day and an adverse reaction to aforementioned antibiotics has left me somewhat incapacitated.
I've had to cancel 3 PT sessions, which is somewhat frustrating but I guess there is no point until I am no longer sounding like Darth Vadar.
In other news, despite feeling pathetically sorry for myself at the weekend, we managed to have a fairly lovely one. Friday night we went for dinner at the Hotel du Vin in Henley on a Living Social Deal and on Saturday we ended up having a few too many quick ones in our Local. I suspect this may have had something to do with the adverse reaction to the antibiotics! Yesterday was spent looking through our wedding photos and putting together a couple of photo books and a collage which was very pleasant.
So, operation weight loss is temporarily stalled. I'm nowhere near ready to face the cold showers of a morning but I am eating vegetables like there is about to be some sort of massive worldwide shortage.
I think that's me for now. Boring :)

I just practically had my nose on my screen trying to see those pics. Not subtle when at work....
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon.
Px
Get well soon!! I've just been stricken this very afternoon. I hope it doesn't last 2 weeks! I can't afford to lose all that exercise, I already cancelled tonight's training in a vain effort to fight it off!
ReplyDeleteLovely pics!
Lesley xx
love you blog!
ReplyDeletefollowing you now
Xo