Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Glove puppet.

So, it's all been a bit hard work of late. Once the hideous plaster cast was removed from my hand, I was left with this:




So that's not at all frustrating!! I'm in this (24x7) for 6 weeks (3 down on Friday) so it's incredibly hard work as you can imagine....I'm thinking of doing a bit of moonlighting as a child's entertainer with my own built in emu puppet.

Anyway, despite this hideous splint, we've just returned from 2 of our closest friends wedding in Santorini.

How's this for a hotel view?




The only downside was the 121 steps I had to walk up every time we left the hotel. My hamstrings feel like they might snap.





Anyway, a lovely time was had by all and I'm now once again attempting to shed a few pounds. Since I can't drive for at least another 4 weeks, I'm hoping all the walking will help. Plus, one handed eating is a flipping nightmare, so every cloud!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Aw Linz that looks so painful. I bet it's really frustrating you to have to do everything one handed. Hope you feel better soon. And I have to say, that place looks stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Santorini......have done for ages now. Must ge on with making the dreams come true!

    I would vote for not going with only one working hand of course! I hope the next 3 weeks fly by for you and that you recover quickly thereafter.

    Good luck with the fatfighting!

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous view!

    HOW do you scratch or do up your bra????

    Px

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!