Thursday, 31 July 2014

Catching up

I've  been meaning to post all week but I have been soooo busy. I am seriously exhausted.

4 weeks into Slimming World and I have lost 15lbs. I really don't know how this has happened given I've had 4 of the busiest weeks of the summer. Still, I'll clearly take it.

The girlie weekend was a challenge, but very lovely. I managed to drop 0.5lb that week, although insignificant, it proved to me I could do it. Trying to convince myself that my Beetroot salad was as satisfying as my friends Fish and Chips, was impossible but I did it.

Last week proved slightly less ridiculous, although I did have a night out with the girls from work on Friday which began at 1630 and saw me roll home at 0330am. A lot of alcohol was consumed (and very little food) so imagine my surprise when I dropped 4.5lbs this week. I was duly awarded Slimmer of the week and of the Month. Somewhat mortifying, I can tell you.

This week is not without it's challenges. We're away on Saturday night with friends so drinking/meals out to navigate, but I am hopeful  that my stellar work for the rest of the week will keep me right.

So I'll stop tying to catch up at break neck speed and leave you with the last few weeks in photos.

Weekend in Newcastle with my school friends


Amazing food at Electric East

Slimming World friendly dinners - cauliflower cheese!!

Sunny Spa nights

Sunny nights

Work drinks

Breakfast in the garden

Slimming world 'fried' chicken and 'coleslaw'

Show off


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work Linz, I love catching up on your blog posts. I've been stalking your instagram for your fashion pics. I would seriously love an afternoon in your wardrobe! (in a non pervy way of course!) Good luck this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!