Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Think of a number

.... and add on at least an extra 11 pounds and you'll have where I am now. Sigh. I've been kidding myself for far too long.

Slimming World has started in earnest. I'm enthusiastic, but I always am whenever I start a new plan. Let's see how week 1 goes. I've a Champagne tasting meal tomorrow night to contend with, but other than that it should be plain sailing....

Here's hoping.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck hon. Always better when you get going and it has to be done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Champagne tasting mmm! How many syns a glass? Weighed in at Ww & lost 4lb in a week of really trying. Hard work but if I can do it you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with it! I've had a similar do or die realisation myself recently so today is hopefully day 1 of my new plan. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!