I was wrong. I had a work night out on Thursday and I had a plan to drive. That plan went out of the window and I got to bed at 0430am after a lot of gin and sambucca and had to be at work on Friday (I'd cleverly left both my car and my laptop at the office). Puke. I can't tell you the last time I had such a bad hangover. Friday was a mess, I barely ate, but I couldn't overly function either. I had done more than my weekly Syn allowance already, it was never going to be easy after that.
Anyway, I managed somehow, to lose 1lb. 10lbs in 2 weeks, I'll take that.
Whilst I am over the moon to have still managed a loss, I still can't help but feel a tiny twinge of disappointment in myself for being such an idiot on Thursday. I am still not fully recovered! Lesson learnt.
So this week see's another challenge in the form of a girls weekend away. I'm going to have to take it one meal at a time and limit the booze. I cannot be guzzling gin til the early hours of the morning again... wish me luck!
Wow - kudos, if I'm out till midnight these days I think I'm hardcore! AND you went into work the next day!!
ReplyDeleteWell done on the loss - you must have been an SW angel in between the two blips (which both sound like serious fun) and hopefully next week will go even better.
Sx
Hope the girlie weekend wasn't too destructive to you fledgling diet??
ReplyDeleteL xx