12 weeks in & 28 pounds lost. I'll take that.
This week has been pretty stellar on the food front, pretty abominable on the booze front. Work stress mainly which is beyond boring, but there is nothing like a nice G&T or cold glass of wine after a crap day at work to make you feel much better. I love food and I love booze. It's pretty difficult for me to limit both.
Not much else to report, we're off to Liverpool for the weekend to visit friends, so no doubt there will be much alcohol involved, but I'll just have to suck up whatever the scales show me on Monday. It's really not the end of the world if they don't do exactly what I want.
Here are some tasty morsels I've sampled this week. Exciting. huh?
Not much else to report, we're off to Liverpool for the weekend to visit friends, so no doubt there will be much alcohol involved, but I'll just have to suck up whatever the scales show me on Monday. It's really not the end of the world if they don't do exactly what I want.
Here are some tasty morsels I've sampled this week. Exciting. huh?
Skinny Flat white (HEa)
Oat pancakes (HEb) with bacon and tomatoes
Beef, horseradish potato cakes with stir fried veg
Chicken 'kiev' with chips
28 in 12 sounds bloody amazing to me. Go you!
ReplyDeletePx
Well done on getting back into the groove. Now keep it up chuck!!
ReplyDeleteAnd have fun in Liverpool. L xx