Sunday, 19 December 2010

Christmas party

Thank you everyone for your kind words after my last post, it really means a lot that you take the time to comment and give me a little kick when I need it. You guys rock!

It's all been very hectic chez Linzerello still. I was out on Thursday with a couple of girls I used to work with, I took the car so I couldn't drink and I skipped starter and dessert. Small steps, but better than I have been of late.

Friday night was our office Christmas party, I was determined to take it easy and not get overly drunk. Obviously the best laid plans and all that... I ended up getting home after 4am, ever so slightly worse for wear. Still, it was a great night although I suffered majorly yesterday. I am not good on 4 hours of sleep and a lot of tequila, it would appear. Strange that. We had a 3 course meal, but I seem to have skipped a lot of the food. Thankfully, everyone was in the same inebriated state, so it wasn't just me (fairly sure our Chairman was buying bottles of tequila).

We had Xmas lunch with Matt's friends yesterday, but since I had heartburn from hell, I couldn't drink and I didn't eat so much either. Hangovers are good for diets it would appear.

We were meant to be heading up to the Midlands today to see West Brom v Wolves, but it's been called off due to the snow and since we can't actually get the car out of the carpark, I think we'll be staying put. Means we don't get to see Matt's family before Christmas, which is a shame, but I am sure we'll head up there in the New Year instead.

Agenda for today is to do very little. My iPhone has completely died, which is completely frustrating as I've not backed it up for months, so I've pretty much lost everything. I've tried to restore it about 20 times now and it just won't do it. Gah! I hate technology.

Hope you've all had good weekends. I am off now to try and make it up to my body with some fruit and veg. I think it's a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!