Wednesday, 13 July 2011

I deserve that....

So the scales showed me a pound up this morning - and I am totally fine with that (she says through gritted teeth). Yesterday started off full of promise - fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, prawn salad with quinoa for lunch and then.... well I went out.

We went to Pizza Express an I was going to order a Salad, but then I wanted  a Pizza since everyone else was having one. I had a minor spitting out of my dummy moment in my head and ordered one. Romana Padana was soon winging it's way towards me. In my defence - the Romana pizzas are very thin - and I mean almost crisp like. Plus I'd rationalised any cheese could be counted towards my a. choice for the day (and it had spinach on - so that's good for me). And then - well then I had a small popcorn in the cinema. I ate about 2 handfuls of it, before deciding popcorn causes ones mouth to dry out beyond all belief and without a drink, that's not good.

Anyway - Bridesmaids is a very funny film. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and had a few proper laugh out loud moments where I literally couldn't breathe. Happy times. And now I can't stop singing Wilson Phillips....

Today is shaping up to be better - I've had my yoghurt and fruit (Blackcurrants today) and a bacon sandwich on wholemeal bread and I've a pork/mushroom/onion/spinach rice concoction for lunch. Dinner is Veggie pasta.

Hopefully I'll kick that bloody pound into touch.

Oh and Lexie - thank you - the dress is very cheap and from Peacocks.... a bargain at £14 I believe :)

5 comments:

  1. A pound isn't bad at all! And I don't blame you for a minor dummy spitting moment - it takes a strong person to actually order a salad in PE whatever their intentions.

    You'll have it off - and more - in no time.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! I loved Bridesmaids, I went with my husband and next to us were these little old ladies, and they were just mortified during the opening scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have seen the Pizza i had whilst in Spain. Think Dustbin Lid !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1lb in the grand scheme of things is not much hun :) Thats my fave pizza at PE too, I think I need to go back and sample again soon...

    Thanks for the tip off on the dress, I shall keep my eyes peeled, although I'll probably have to put it away for next summer :(

    Lex xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 lb is nothing don't sweat on it, you'll have it off next week.

    Oh I am so going to see bridesmaids, the main wedding dress on all the pics is the same as my dress I wore to my wedding last year :D.

    Hope you have a good week Hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!