So, yesterday when I said, and I quote "I am feeling a lot less hungry", I clearly jinxed myself as I am bloody famished today.
I'm a bit out of my usual daily routine as I decided I was feeling a lot better today (I was up coughing half the night but we'll brush over that) and would go out tonight, hence me getting the train to work. This means I don't come armed with all of my usual half a million tupperware pots of lovingly prepared SW friendly food. I only brought a Yoghurt for breakfast (we're out of fruit) and some Tuna/Pasta/Salad combination for lunch. Both were consumed before 11am.
Thankfully (I am ashamed to admit), I found solace in one of these bad boys.
I feel dirty just looking at it. It's like a Pot Noodle - except it's Syn free with SW on an Extra Easy day (and I suspect a Green day too). I mean it's convenience food at it's worst - but it was bloody tasty and I've not done any damage, so please don't judge me :) I nipped out at lunch and stocked up on loads of fruit, so hopefully the rest of the day will be without the feeling I want to gnaw off my own arm.
I'm off to Waterloo tonight for drinks, but I'm only staying a couple of hours. I really don't want to get home in the early hours of the morning as is the norm when I go out in London. Not sure what the plans are for food, I appear to be obsessed, but obviously I will try to be on my best behaviour.
I doubt I will get time to post tomorrow as I'm on a very tight schedule before heading off to sunny Spain!
Have a good weekend y'all x
Oh bless you - I hate when you have those "nothing hits the spot" days! Sometimes it's dirty food and nothing else that will sooth the itch - I think I can guess why the noodles did it though - you mentioned you were craving crisps yesterday, so I reckon it was the salty goodness you were wanting. Nifty (if slightly questionable?) that they're zero syns though! You're doing great though, and taking to a new plan always takes a bit of work so sounds like you're still going full steam ahead - here's hoping for a third good loss next week!! xx
ReplyDeleteSometimes a bit of stodge is all you need to beat the craving. Best to have it, enjoy it and then carry on with being careful else you'll just want it even more!
ReplyDeleteHave a fab weekend x
Hope you have a lovely time in Spain!xx
ReplyDeleteThey do noodle ones? i've only ever seen the pasta ones (which are nice but syned) Hope you had a fab weekend x
ReplyDelete