Despite gaining that hour yesterday, Monday morning has come around far too quickly for my liking.
I had a lovely weekend in Birmingham with old school friends. It was not Slimming World friendly at all. We spent Friday night in our apartment dancing to 80's and 90's music, drinking wine and eating an assortment of nibbles (think Onion Bhaji's, Falafel and Peanuts). Saturday saw some exercise - 30 minutes walking up a very large hill, plus 20 lengths of the Spa pool, a massage, lots of shopping, an Italian Lunch and a Japanese dinner. I wasn't a massive pig, but I most certainly wasn't a saint.
And then last night - I got a phone call around midnight to say my friend had gone into labour and my services as a birthing partner were required. 2 weeks early - OMG. Let's just say, I've not had an awful lot of sleep and I'm feeling fairly spaced out. An amazing, if somewhat terrifying experience as it all happened a lot quicker than anyone anticpated. I think I'm maybe a bit in shock today. I've had a bacon sandwich and a lot of tea, so not the best start to my SW day, but I am not going to stress too much.
I've had to cancel PT tonight as I am really not sure I can manage after 1 hours sleep (I am in the office at the moment) but I can hopefully rearrange it for tomorrow. Thankfully, I've only a 3 day week as we are off to Marrakesh for a long weekend. I need to come up with some sort of strategy for that so as not to undo all my efforts so far.
And on that note, I might head home. I think I need a lie down.
NO-ONE could manage personal training on one hour's sleep - you definitely have a free pass.
ReplyDeletePx