Excuse the radio silence, this week has flown over in a blur of work stress and migraines. I'm so glad it's Friday.
PT on Monday did not kill me and did not induce any form of vomiting - minor success. It did, however, leave me incapable of movement for the best part of the week. 20 minutes of cardio, followed by 40 minutes of lunges, squats, sit ups and a variety of other pain inducing movements is hard work for a fatso. My arms were so sore, I could hardly wash my hair on Tuesday morning.
The rest of the week my eating has been pretty bang on. I cooked some fairly tasty meals (Butternut Squash Macaroni Cheese and Asparagus and Ham Toad in the Hole), did more exercise and was rewarded last night with a half pound gain. I'm actually not going to stress over that to be honest, it's that time of the month, so I've felt bloated and fat and I'm pretty sure any water retention shall be banished next week.
So, the weekend see's another trip to Birmingham, this time with some girl friends. We've a spa day planned tomorrow and the rest of the weekend will be catching up and possibly some drinking. I'll try and stick to SW as much as possible. I'm also going to go for a swim at the spa to get some exercise in.
Have a good weekend y'all.
Butternut squash macaroni cheese sounds yummy.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend.
Px