Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Miracle diet and a wedding disaster

By some form of miracle, I lost 2lbs. This cannot be at all real unless I am suffering severe dehydration so I need to be extremely careful this week. Or perhaps I am about to become a new diet guru with my weight loss plan of pints and fried food....

So, today has gotten off to a fairly decent start. Lots of salad and fruit, snacks of Yoghurt and Space Raiders (not together obviously) and I have PT tonight. I'm out for dinner tomorrow night as well as Friday, but there are no social plans for the weekend. This could be the new start that actually works. I have PT again on Friday and am planning to hit the gym on Sunday. This exhausts me at the mere thought.

In other wedding related news, I had one task that was necessary for the wedding to go ahead and I seem to have effed that up somewhat. We need a 'Certificate of No Impediment' to allow us to marry in Italy. My wedding planner needs that 1 month before we get married. I presumed I still had loads of time.

This would not appear to be the case. The next possible date for an appointment with the Registrar is 15th May - all well and good except Matt is in Germany with work... and for some ridiculous bureaucratic reason, he then needs to be back in the country for 9 days before we can have another appointment. That takes us to the 28th May. Then it takes around 28 days for the certificate to be issued... you see my trauma here. I've had over a year to sort this and I leave myself a leeway of about 2 weeks. Here's hoping all of our paperwork is in order when we go to the appointment otherwise we are in all sorts of trouble,

I foresee a fake wedding occurring. Oh well, at least everyone will have a nice holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh no, paperwork sucks. I've been putting of giving notice of marriage cause I figure that I have ages but I better get my arse in gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I am so bad at paperwork.. GET IT DONE.. WORTH IT!! AND congrats on the 21lbs!!! AMAZING!!
    xoxox-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, well done on the weightloss that's fab!

    Paperwork for a wedding is so stressful, I remember rocking up to the register office panicking that me and G would say something silly (being nervous) and they'd think we were arranging an illegal wedding..Very silly but a relief when it's all in place..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!