Friday, 13 April 2012

Nothing much about nothing much

There is very little to report here, except I am being very good. I've had 2 days where I came in slightly under points - and I'm not going to eat for the sake of it. Today is shaping up well too, Matt is in Frankfurt (or somewhere else in Germany, I get confused he is away that often) and won't be back til gone 10pm tonight. This means no trip to the pub so no sneaky alcohol points.

I've not exercised as I managed to put my back out on Wednesday in a sleep related injury. It's pretty bloody painful just sitting still, but seems to have eased off a bit today so I am DEFINITELY (if I put that in capitals it means I have to go) going to the gym tomorrow. My trainer being on holiday and Matt being out of action due to his operation has been a disaster for me. I've not been to the gym for 2 weeks. Bad Linz.

We've a couple of social engagements to potentially put a spanner in the works this weekend. Dinner tomorrow night with friends and a lunch on Sunday which hopefully won't be too raucous as there are children involved. I will have all of my weeklies in reserve if required however, plus PT on Monday so all in all, it should be good.

Happy weekend people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!