.... to be sung in the style of that LMFAO song that I now can't get out of my head.
So, it would appear that having a housebound fiancé, makes dieting and exercise a tad on the difficult side. I haven't been bad so to speak, but I seem to have used all of my weeklies without really trying. I'm disappointed in myself as I was determined to have a good week to keep myself on the downward spiral with those scales.
The problem hasn't really been with the amount of food, it's more been the food itself. We went to M&S on Thursday night as we had a few vouchers, we ended up with a couple of their £10 meal deals, which are clearly not the healthiest. Think Chicken & Ham En Croute, Potato Bake, Rotisserie Style Chicken, Chips (oh and wine)... well you can see the problem. Couple that with some amazing sausages from our local butchers, and well I was jumping up and down on the spot yesterday to try and get myself a couple of Activity points (ok, not really but I might try it).
I only managed the gym twice as well. Thursday was a bit of a non starter as I felt really ropey, so I only managed a little bit and then Saturday was slightly improved, but still not ideal. Gah.
PT has been rearranged from tonight to tomorrow as my trainer has other commitments, this means I might not make it to WI tomorrow which is always a bit of a tricky situation. Especially given we've the long Easter weekend to contend with. I just need to try and keep a grip on things.
Today is shaping up to be better. I've planned all my meals for the day and left myself a couple of spares should I need them, if I can't weigh in tomorrow I will self weigh as my scales seem to be the same as WW, so fingers crossed it's not too hideous.
Sigh. Why do I always make it so hard for myself?
You can do it, Linz! I have every faith on you. A few M&S shaped road bumps are par for the course, but as long as you're sticking to points (and it sounds like you are) then you should be fine. Good luck for WI!
ReplyDeleteSx