I will be making WI tonight, come hell or high water. I've not been for 2 weeks and I am fairly sure it's not going to be good. I've not been pointing, but I am trying to make good decisions. I am still getting my weekly Abel and Cole Veg box which has been a life saver as it's helped me be a bit more healthy than I would have perhaps been. Howver, I've been treating myself a bit too often.
I've also been struck down with the dreaded man flu the past couple of days, I feel fairly awful today, but I can't afford to take time off work, so I am shovelling Vitamin C down my neck like it's going out of fashion. Mind over matter, I will force myself into believing I feel fine.
I've also got the added stress of waiting for a hospital appointment, which seems to be taking forever to come through. Fingers crossed I get seen this side of Xmas. I need to go for Colposcopy (unpleasant) as I've had a recurrence of pre-cancerous cells that I thought had been sorted 8 years ago. Not a happy place, but at least I know they have been caught early, so all should be good.
Last night I slept really badly as I couldn't breathe (I find it fairly essential, so an inability to do it makes life a little difficult). I thought I'd make a bit of an effort with my appearance this morning to try and cheer myself into feeling well. Not sure if a skirt really works on me, but I've gone curly, popped a bit of lip gloss on and I feel almost human (I'd describe it as putting lipstick on a pig, as that's how I feel today, but that seems overly harsh on myself!)
(Lace pencil skirt, Tesco, leopard print cardigan, Tesco, 100 Denier tights, Evans, Black and Gold pumps, Dune)
So, in short, not much changes here, I will report back on any mammoth gain later and I will make an effort to get back on track with the diet and the blogging. Normal service resumes as of now.

You're far too harsh on yourself - you look super-glam to me.
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon. You know, if you were ill. Which you aren't.
And on a more serious note, thinking of you re hospital appointment.
Looking hot even if you're not feeling it hun :)
ReplyDeleteFingers and toes crossed for your appointment, then at least you can get your head straight ish.
xxx
Yes,do tell on Actifry please!
ReplyDeleteHey Lady you look fab, not a red snotty nose in sight! Fingers crossed that you get that appointment soon, you are taking things really well, think Id be a wreck! Im sure the weigh in wont be as bad as you think.
ReplyDeleteTake care and relax xx
You are rocking that leopard print missus!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better (always best to get the bugs out of the way before the Christmas mayhem begins!) and the appointment goes well.
Sx
I love the cardyv - very glam! Hope your health issues get sorted out quickly. Waiting for appointments is not fun.
ReplyDelete