Personal Training really bloody hurts - so much so that I was actually sick half way through. Shameful.
10 mins warm up on the running machine, 20 mins of interval training on the cross trainer - then puke, 15 reps on 3 different arm machines, squats, lunges and stretching.
I can safely say I feel like a bus has hit me today. Can't wait to go back....
OMG Linz, it's not supposed to make you that poorly! Have you picked up a bug or something? Hope you're feeling better soon & it doesn't put you off for next time xx
ReplyDeleteWow, that's hardcore! Don't be ashamed. My husband casually told me recently he used to puke occasionally when he was training for sprints (he's pretty athletic)and said it wasnt that uncommon.
ReplyDeleteSee, and people say exercise is good for your health...
ReplyDeleteThe first time is always the hardest though, so well done you for getting through it.
Sx