This last week has really taken it's toll on me. I love to be busy, but I think I might have over done it of late as I feel utterly drained today. I spent last night dreaming I was marrying Matt Goss as well as hearing numerous strange noises which had me parading around the flat starkers with a hammer in my hand to confront any intruders (Matt is away this week). I am fairly sure the sight of me naked would be enough to scare anyone off.
The ridiculously busy weekend was in the end very worthwhile. I have ordered my wedding dress!! The designer was lovely, listened to exactly what I wanted but also gave me a few ideas as to what would work with my shape. Despite my large thighs and backside, I am apparently an hourglass - so this dress will flatter that. The top is a very fitted bodice which supports my large breasticles and nips me in at the waist and the skirt will be a very full tulle ballerina style tea length skirt. I just hope it is as lovely as I am picturing. I am almost excited!
Eating is still a bit suspect, I'm not being a pig by any means but I'm not as focussed as I should be. On the other hand, exercise is going well. I made it to the gym on Friday and did an hour of cardio and various weight exercises. Last night was PT again and it literally exhausted the hell out of me. I had to sit in the car park for 10 minutes afterwards as my arms were feeling too weak to drive. As you can imagine, everything bloody hurts today. Thankfully I'm working from home so the office is not subjected to my constant groans every time I try to move.
Tonight is my first free night since last Sunday, so I am planning to do absolutely bugger all. I'm meeting a friend in the morning at 7am to do a quick 3 mile walk before work and then I will attempt to get to the gym on Thursday before I face the scales of doom.
Right, I am off to hobble to the kitchen to see what delights I can come up with from this weeks Veg Box. Parsnip, Beetroot and Kale... hmmmmmm.
Soooo exciting about the lovely sounding dress - can't wait for further updates!
ReplyDeleteSx
The dress sounds fab- and there's always beetroot curry yum yum
ReplyDelete