Thursday, 10 November 2011

It's all going horribly wrong

I've totally lacked focus on my food this week. I don't get myself really. I almost kill myself (gross exaggeration) at Personal Training (hello Kettle Bells - you are hideous) and then I proceed to pick at all sorts of crap food all week. My body is aching like buggery (well not literally, but you get me) and instead of feeling all pleased with myself for having had a really good workout, I feel fat and bloated as I can't stop blooming eating. Clearly I want to be a big fat bride in some sort of marquee for a dress.

A hop on the scales this morning almost produced tears, I am officially dreading getting weighed tonight. I'm going to go to the gym beforehand - kind of last chance workout (Biggest Loser stylee) in the vain hope it will shed a pound or so from the horror story I saw this morning.

I am hoping whatever the news, there will be some form of massive shock to the system and it will inspire me to be a super star Slimming Worlder from now on. Failing that, I'm opting for a frontal lobotomy to try and fix my thinking.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Linz, I really feel your pain. Perhaps it is something about this time of year that makes us all want to hibernate under big jumpers and eat chocolate.

    Just take it a day...no, actually, a meal at a time for now. And don't worry about the wedding dress, there's still plenty of time to think about that.

    Hope the weigh in was reasonably ok.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!