Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Off with those pounds

Well 2.5 of the pesky buggers off anyway. I am very pleased with that given my loss of focus a little bit last week. Tracking everything is definitely the only answer. Even with last night's post weigh in Chinese, I was only 3 points over for the whole week using my Activity points (I don't usually point my after weigh in meal, but try and make sure I have enough points left). Need to try and stay out of the activity points this week where possible.

I don't have much going on socially for the next few days, so that's a minor blessing. I've dinner out with a couple of girlfriends tonight, but I've only got Cottage Cheese and Salad to tide me over 'til then, so in theory, all should be good. Other than that, I've a lunch on Friday at a friend's house and I am taking the food, so I should remain in control.

The rest of the plan of action for this week is to keep up with the gym. I am hoping I can walk again by tomorrow after Monday's PT, so I can do a reasonably intense work out. I will also get myself to the gym on either Saturday or Sunday. Matt is having a minor operation on Friday, so the weekend should be fairly dry and therefore I won't have the excuse of a hangover to stop me.

8lbs down in 4 weeks with a 10 day holiday in the middle. I'll take that.








6 comments:

  1. That's brilliant - well done you, you should be justly proud.

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you hun! You`re doing great ^^d
    MMxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Well done - that's brilliant!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff - I'd take it too but you have done the hard work so you deserve it!

    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done - that's quite an achievement. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!