Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Post holiday Weigh In

Well - I've just picked myself up off the floor after collapsing with shock (ok so I am prone to exaggeration...) I went to WI somewhat worried that despite my best attempts on holiday I'd be pounds heavier - but.... I LOST 2.5 pounds??!! Seriously, that's beyond anything I was even slightly hoping for. So that's 40 pounds gone, check me out!!

I've just had a little gloat to Matt who spent the whole holiday telling me that walking wasn't enough exercise and we needed to go to the gym as well - ha! I'm even more smug given he thinks he's put on 4 pounds... aren't I horrible??!

I have booked myself in for Spinning tonight to celebrate my loss (yes I am glutton for punishment) I've not been for about 6 weeks I think, which is pretty rubbish. That's going to hurt. Even more so, given jet lag kicked in with a vengeance last night. I was still wide awake at midnight, slept an hour, awake, slept 2 hours, awake, another 2 hours and then I finally gave up at 5am. I feel surprisingly ok, but you can pretty much guarantee that by 615pm when spinning starts, I'll be the tiredest person on the planet.

Right, I am off to fill in my Weight Tracker online and do a little happy dance around the office.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I'm so pleased for you - that's an absolutely fantastic result!!

    And totally good on you for booking in for spinning - if you're tired just go along, explain your jet-lagged and that you'll be taking it at your own pace, and seriously, just take it easy! No need to torture yourself just yet! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE LOVE!! How fantastic is that?? You have every right to gloat. Get in!!! Lorr x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's fantastic. All that walking paid off. I'd enjoy gloating too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!