Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Lurgy

I am feeling somewhat sorry for myself today. I started with a bit of a sore throat on Sunday which I did my best to ignore, but by last night, I was in full on self pity mode. I've not got a cold really - it's more like the end of a cold where you feel a bit achey, snotty and just generally miserable but I am lacking energy and craving comfort food which is not good.

I've also got a demon in my head telling me that no WI tomorrow means I have another week to sort myself out. Have had a look for other classes that I can try and attend to get me back on the straight and narrow so fingers crossed I can keep my demons under control. I was bang on points yesterday which is good but also somewhat annoying. I should have had 4 to save, but I cleverly managed to double the amount of cheese I put in my sauce for the pasta I made last night. Numpty.

I also managed to sleep in this morning - Matt left for work at 0645 and I thought I'd have another 5 minutes - next thing I knew it was 0830! I am normally in the office for 0800 so that's thrown me all off kilter.

I'm meeting a couple of friends in Windsor tonight for dinner so I need to stop the pity party by then. Think we're either having Tapas or Italian so I guess I'll just have to be as good as I can.

I'm also out Thursday, Friday and Sunday - so this week could be a tad testing! Not quite sure when I'm going to get the exercise in with that little lot. Ah well, I'll give it my best shot.

The 17's are too close for me to mess it up now!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with staying on track this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this week and hopefully the rest will fall into place ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!