Monday, 25 October 2010

AWOL

Apologies for having been AWOL for a few days, life has been a tad hectic of late and I am feeling bloody shattered today. The only good thing about this morning is that it's half term here, so I got to work much quicker than usual (although not completely convinced that is a winner!).

The diet is kind of ok. I've been out every day for some form of social activity since last Monday, so it's not been so easy to keep track of everything, but I'm trying to make the best choices possible (most of the time).

I had a lovely weekend, after a pub lunch on Friday at work, we stayed in on Friday night and I cooked a lovely lamb chilli with loads of fresh veggies from my Abel and Cole box. Saturday morning my friend Debbie and her hubby Tim came down from Liverpool for her birthday, so obviously much alcohol was consumed. We were out from 2pm - 10pm so I can't be exactly sure how many points I had that day, but you can be sure it was too many (we ended up at our local Chinese Restaurant, having already had a pub lunch)

Yesterday, we headed over to Richmond to meet the latest addition to our group. My friend Nina gave birth to a little boy last week, so me and Debbie and Tim popped to meet him for the first time. We had a lovely walk in Richmond afterwards followed by lunch by the river. Crap photo of me, but look at that view. Lovely!


I've promised myself that I am going to make a big effort on the exercise front this week. Since I started trying to lose weight, I always struggle at this time of year. I want comfort food, I want to stay in bed of a morning instead of getting up and exercising and I want to hibernate mainly. I really need to be careful or I am in danger of going backwards. This week looks less hectic on the social side, so that should help, but I am once again dreading the scales tomorrow.

Big kick up the backside is required.

1 comment:

  1. Warm and snuggled is the best place to be when it starts turning cold! Fingers crossed for the scales tomorrow chick

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!