After my dodgy Saturday, Sunday was much improved. Having smugly completed the hill of hell, I gave breakfast a swerve in favour of a milky coffee and then tucked into a Sunday Roast without any guilt at a lovely pub near us once the rest of the flat decided to wake themselves up.
After that, considering it was a gorgeous day, we decided to take Mad Mick and his Missus to Henley on Thames for a lovely walk along the river. It's a beautiful place, so we spent about an hour and a half walking before we dropped them back off at the station for their journey home.
Fairly rubbish photo, but you get the idea.
It was nice to see Matt's brother so happy, if not a bit puke inducing at times. I am not overly comfortable with public display's of affection at the dinner table. This morning I started work at 0645, so I am in a dreadful mood. I don't really know what's wrong with me, I'm just not my usual cheery self and it's annoying me somewhat but I don't seem to be able to snap out of my grump.
My meals are all planned and I am sticking to it so far and dinner is already made for when I get home, so in theory all should be good from a WW perspective. I am fairly sure though the scales will be hideous to me.
Really busy week ahead, I'm off to see my Osteopath tonight as I appear to have put my shoulder out in some sleep related injury. Afterwards, I am off to see my friend, unless she's gone into labour already as she is worryingly quiet. Tomorrow night we've tickets to see John Bishop in Reading, Wednesday I have a night off but need to pack and then Thursday, we fly up to Newcastle for the wedding of the year... oh and it's mine and Matt's 3 year anniversary so I am sure he'll have planned something really romantic.... Ha.
I'll let you all know tomorrow how bad the scales were. Expect a temper tantrum!
It's weird how some days you just feel you want to take everyone's head off at the neck - and for no apparent reason - you know you're being totally unreasonable which only serves to make you crankier!!! Good luck for tonight Zxx
ReplyDelete