My original weight loss goal, listed over there ----> was for my little sister's wedding. Well folks, that takes place next weekend and I'm certainly not as small as I had planned. However, I am significantly smaller than I was 18 months ago, so I am hoping I won't resemble Gloria from Madagascar in a Bridesmaids dress. Fingers crossed. Thankfully she's chosen black, so at least I won't be all trussed up in some unforgiving sausage coloured satin number.
Food is still very hit and miss. Last night I pulled it back and managed to remain within points. Today, I am in full on eat everything mode. I'm not going to stress over it too much, after all, it's done already. I feel sick as I've eaten too much so that might stop me shovelling much more down my gob. I'm out with work tonight, but I'll just be drinking Vodka. If you're reading this Joe, please make sure I do that. (Yes, a colleague found my blog, good job I don't write about how much I love him and stuff. Ha.)
Busy weekend ahead again, we've Matt's mad brother and his new girlfriend (when I say new, I think I perhaps mean first) coming to stay. It will be strange to see him with a lady, he's not the most sociable of people. This will involve much eating and drinking. I think we can safely say the scales will not be cooperating next week.
No work tomorrow, I'm allowed some time off in lieu of all the overtime I have done of late. Not sure what I will do with myself, but I feel fairly stressed at work at the moment since it's mega busy so it will be nice to have a bit of time off.
And I think that's me for now. There was other stuff that I wanted to offload, but since I've been found, I may save that for when he is bored of my dull daily food posts.
Have a good weekend people if I don't check in before.
Hope you have a good day off and a fab weekend. Just keep remembering how far you've come - I'm sure you'll look fab for your sisters wedding x
ReplyDeleteWell done on being shredded - I wouldn't dare! Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeletePx
have a good week hun and I cant wait to see you in your bridesmaid dress, hope it all goes well.
ReplyDeleteVics x