It's been a bit of a stressy day today - on account of me cocking up at work yesterday without realising. I've spent most of today in a panic, I do not like making mistakes. Fortunately, I've not tried to self medicate with food which is the usual answer. My boss was fine about it, I think he perhaps realises that I have been trying to do too many things at once, I guess it was inevitable that I would cock up eventually. Ah well, you live and learn.
I worked from home today, which usually leads to random food snaffling, but since we are away for the weekend, there is nothing in. Hence my fairly lacking in inspiration food for today (serious lack of greenery).
Breakfast was 2 slices of tiger bread toasted (damn you tiger bread, please stop hounding me). One with Marmite and one with Sloe Gin and Gooseberry Jam from Bill's.
Mid afternoon, I felt the need for a pick me up, so I indulged in a large skinny latte with sugar free Gingerbread syrup.
Dinner will be a steak, mushroom and onion sandwich with French mustard. Yet more of that bloody bread. I've made it already, but I am trying to hold off eating it for a few hours. For some reason, I thought it was much later than it is and ended up cooking this at 4:30pm??! My brain really is fried.
I've not pointed anything today, but I can't see how I can be over my allotted 26. I shall perhaps work that out in a moment.
So, off to Edinburgh tomorrow to visit friends. I've been a few times, but not for a long while, so am really looking forward to it. I'm going to do my best to stay on track, but am hopeful we will do a fair bit of walking to counteract any food and booze indulgences.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Can totally sympathise with the work stresses - well done for not turning to food! Have a fab time in Edinburgh.
ReplyDeleteSx
Well done on not self-medicating on food - it's soo easy to eat away stress. Enjoy your weekend in Edinburgh - I've many happy memories of that city - spent two years living there when I was at college - bloody amazing pubs! - hate to say but that was way back in the 70's - about the time you were born I think!! Zxx
ReplyDelete