WI last night was not great - I've put on 3 pounds which was to be expected. Frustrating, but very much deserved. I know it's probably just a hangover from the weekend of excess, so I am not stressing overly.
Last night didn't see me off to a flying start with the WW way of life. Matt had managed to get us a table at our favourite restaurant for their Autumn Tasting Menu. OMG. They do this at the start of every season and we've never been lucky enough to get a table, so I was quite excited to go last night! We had 7 courses of food, plus 6 glasses of wine to accompany each course (small glasses I hasten to add). The food came in petite portions and I didn't end up feeling stuffed, but blooming heck, it was all gorgeous.

Back on track with a vengeance today. Food is planned, exercise is being toyed with. I'm fairly sure I can get these pounds off in the next few weeks or so if I can focus. I'm aiming to get back down to my lowest (around 8 pounds away) by Xmas. That should be achievable if I pull my finger out.
Happy Wednesday everyone!
That sounds amazing! I'm sat here eating veg soup pretending it's the cheese and biscuits....
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome, you're bloody gorgeous and have worked so hard Linz xxx
Oh drool that menu sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteAnd you shouldn't feel the need to thank your loyal followers for compliments when I promise they were utterly deserved. You looked so beautiful it was a completely fitting reward for all your efforts.
Now, onwards and downwards!
Sx
The menu sounds delish!! Beats fish fingers as WI in the morning!
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I love a tasting menu....
ReplyDeletePx
Keep up the good work. We all have special occasions or just times we slip. Just get going with a healthy lifestyle again. I am trying to eat healthier and exercise more and love the person I am today.
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely, and you made a very pretty bridesmaid! Have you managed to get back on track yet?
ReplyDelete