Thursday, 17 March 2011

Random food

Slightly random food day yesterday. I started off with a not overly healthy bacon roll. Sometimes, porridge just won't do.


Lunch was a delicious King Prawn Salad, with mixed leaves, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, coleslaw and a spoonful of pesto pasta. Delicious.


Last night I had a mammoth cleaning session of the flat. No house work has occurred since the kitchen began, so it took me 2.5 hours to return to some semblance of order. I'm counting that as exercise! Dinner was therefore very random.

3 Yorkshire puddings, sautéed mushrooms and gravy. I couldn't be bothered to think of anything else.


I was meant to walk this morning but I seem to have developed insomnia, so I've been awake since 0430. I'm not really feeling the desire to do a quick 3 miles. Maybe later. **Cough**

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I think you managed to have a dinner with practically no nutritional content whatsoever - bet it was tasty though! And that prawn salad looks DELISH.

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter, we can't be perfect all the time. And I reckon 2.5 hrs cleaning is exercise enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!