4 1/4 pounds off - although annoyingly SW won't allow me to register that 1/4 pound. So we shall say 4 and be over the moon at that.
Yesterday was a good diet day, lots of fruit and veg in a bid to fight off this odd earache/ sore throat combination. I slept a lot and did scarcely any work, which means I've a lot to get on with today although I still feel somewhat under the weather (I've not had earache since I was a kid and I don't like it much). I was meant to go out for dinner last night with friends, but that got scuppered so I had to make a random dinner from the contents of the fridge - cabbage, mushrooms, onions and new potatoes, dry fried with bacon pieces and a fried egg (without oil). Surprisingly tasty and satisfying.
I've now got fairly busy few days coming up which I could probably do without. I'm visiting a friend tonight in Twickenham and staying over there. Tomorrow I am meeting another friend in London after work and on Friday I have Take That at Wembley. I'm not sure how easy it will be to be SW friendly the whole time, but I'll give it my best shot.
The loss at the scales this week has spurred me on. I'm currently weighing up if I can manage a small sliver of chocolate cake or if I should just be happy with my fat free yoghurt.... somehow I think that is unlikely....
Wow that's amazing, well done! You should be giving ME tips on SW not vice versa.
ReplyDeletePx
Wow, what a fantastic result! Well done you Linz, and good luck for the coming week.
ReplyDeleteSx
Well done! I'm still Rosemary-ing, its now a challenge so we can compare results next week! Lol! :-)
ReplyDeletewell done hunni! I remember years ago sw didnt count in half pounds. Very annoying! lol xx
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for the follow, I love having new people to bore to tears ..... I mean entertain ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou have done fantastically well on your journey and with all that running around you are going to do over the weekend a little slice of cake sounds in order.
Thats a very awesome loss hun!!!! Well done!
ReplyDeleteVery very jealous of you seeing take that though :( But have fun, I won't hold it against you!
Lex xxx
Thats fantastic Linz, Well Done
ReplyDeleteTake That were amazing on Monday at Villa Park so I know you're going to have an amazing time
Enjoy! x