Friday, 3 June 2011

Sunny disposition

Oh what a beautiful day - I love the UK when the weather is amazing - makes me all happy, it does also however, make me want to drink Cider in the sun. 

I've been a bit lapse on the photos this week, must try harder, but my food is pretty much ok. My friend did me proud on Wednesday night with a bowl of pasta with a home made tomato sauce all made with ingredients from her garden - amazing. This was very simple, but completely delicious. I shall definitely be trying it myself (Cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil, red pepper and chilli).


Yesterday was yet more fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, which was tasty and filling (still no bread, thanks for your suggestions Miss Spoon and Starfish, I am going to get more organised next week).

I missed lunch as I had a hospital appointment for my 6 month check after my minor procedure back in Jan. There seems to be a theme here as I seem to eat KFC every time I go to the hospital - only the one piece yesterday, snaffled from Matt with a bit of gravy - very restrained by me. Not the healthiest of things, but bloody tasty all the same,

Since it was such a lovely evening we decided to head out and make the most of the sunshine and headed to a pub about 6 miles from where we live and sat in the beer garden with a lovely view of greenery. My dodgy photo does it no justice.


I ordered a Lamb and Spring Vegetable Pie - which sounds a lot more unhealthy than it actually was - look at all that lovely Veg. This was absolutely amazing and only a little bit of very thin pastry. Has to be fairly good for me - right?!


This weekend I actually have very little planned for once. I am hoping the weather is set to stay lovely so I can make the most of the new outdoor sofa we purchased back in March, which has been sat on all of twice. I'm planning a couple of gym trips, once for Cardio and once for a swim and I might even get myself out for a walk in the sun. 

Have a fantastic weekend everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment!