Friday, 21 October 2011

Another random WI

Apparently I lost 8.5 pounds last night - which I don't for one minute believe. So we'll presume I didn't actually gain  those 4 pounds last week, for my sanity's sake. Still, 4.5 down is not to be sniffed at so I will take that and be happy.

I've had a fairly stellar week, gym again on Wednesday and I managed not to be sick - although whilst doing squats something seemed to give way in my arse cheek which has left me walking like a 90 year old. I'm going back tomorrow for a Health MOT, plus another work out and possibly a swim. If I go often enough, I might start to like it, right?

We've a fairly quiet weekend planned for once. I'm off to Twickenham tonight to meet up with a few friends, but I am driving so I can't really do too much damage, tomorrow will be mainly gym action and cooking up a load of soup for next week. Apparently SW Speed Soup is the future, it sounds fairly rank to me, but I will give it a go. Sunday will be a day of rest.

So all in all, not a lot to report. All going in the right direction however, lets hope it continues.

Have a good weekend y'all.

5 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous loss - even if you discount the 4 from last week. Well done you.

    If you figure out the secret of learning to love the gym please share... :)

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what that soup is like - it's the baked beans that made me shudder!

    Great loss!

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing loss Linz, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Well done. I braved the gym again too this week. Wasn't as bad as I feared. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good loss! Is it just my computer setting, or do others have difficulty reading the text that goes into the black and red background?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!