3.5 pounds on - expected and totally deserved. I flogged my guts out at the gym beforehand - so I'm fairly sure I was in a state of total dehydration when I did actually get weighed, so possibly I'd actually put on even more. Sigh.
I did 25 minutes of Cardio last night, followed by various vipr pole exercises and those blasted kettle bells made a reappearance. I am in agony today... I must persevere however.
Kick up the bum has duly been received. I turned down the offer of a pub lunch today, I've had SW friendly meals so far and I've tracked everything which is better than previous days.
We're meeting friends for dinner tonight at a Spanish restaurant, visiting my half child tomorrow (since I was present at his birth, I am claiming parentage) and seeing my parents on Sunday in Milton Keynes. Hopefully I can retain some form of control. A trip to the gym is also planned for tomorrow.... if I can move my arms.
Have a good weekend everybody.
P.S - Amy, I've changed my layout as it was getting a bit tired - is that any better?
Too funny! I saw the new layout and thought I was on the wrong blog. I really do like the new format, though I hope I didn't offend you.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the 3.5 lbs, tomorrow is a new day!
No mater your weight, you will make a stunning bride.
I'm right there with you Linz! Am really not caring at the moment. Oh dear!
ReplyDelete