My last post was on Tuesday, I was happily bragging about my running, blah blah blah. Did you notice the glaring omission? Tuesday is WI day and I was totally oblivious, in fact I didn't even realise I had missed WI til I got an email on Wednesday morning from my leader. As lovely as a Bank Holiday is, it has left me all confused as to my whereabouts.
Seriously, how blonde can one girl be?
So, I don't know where I am at with the scales really. I've been to the gym a few times this week (more running) and I've got PT tonight. Tomorrow I am off to a spa hotel with a couple of girlfriend's for the night. We get a 3 course meal and a Full English, both of which are likely to be hard to resist but hopefully I can be good for the rest of the time (although there is a lot of Prosecco chat, so who knows). I will attempt to make use of the pool to earn a couple of activity points.
Lots more wedding stuff happening over the next few weeks, it's actually seeming quite close now. Gulp. Perhaps this will give me a kick up the behind?
You know what? I think we need a wedding update post please!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the spa.
Px
Enjoy x
ReplyDelete