My head is so not in the game. I faced the music on Tuesday and it was 1.5 on. This I can cope with, the fact that yesterday went down the pan after I had committed to giving it a good go, annoys me massively.
There is just something about the sun that makes me want to be out enjoying myself and not slogging my guts out in a gym, so instead of the gym as I'd planned, we went for a walk. Not quite the same but something I suppose.
I ended up having a pint of cider last night, post walk (so worth 7 points) and a couple of Buffalo Burgers.
This would have been fine, had my lunch not have been far worse than I had imagined. A jacket spud with Tuna? 18 flipping points and not even worth one. Massively frustrating. I must be more prepared.
Once again, I am committing to doing better. I'm heading up North to the Parentals tonight, so that is always tricky, but I've committed to a long walk with my Mother tomorrow and I am going to take photos from here on in of everything that passes my lips. Might help me in the right direction.
Seriously, I've 14 weeks to make a difference so why the hell am I messing around??
You can do it and I'm sure you'll feel better when you've been 'up north' and the weather is still good up here:) I'm in the same place as you at the moment and I know we can both do it.
ReplyDeleteYou can't keep beating yourself up love, wipe slate clean and start again. And whatever happens, you know you're going to have a wonderful day and look gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSarah x