Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Weigh in

I think I've inadvertently gone a bit AWOL of late, not intentional but I usually blog from work (naughty, I know) and I've had one of my friends shadowing me the past week as she starts with us soon. I can't really therefore sit and bang on about my latest weight traumas whilst I'm meant to be showing her the ropes. I don't think blogging is part of the job spec.

Thanks also to those who've nominated me for blog awards. Will try and do those posts soon.

So anyway, what's news? Well I've been pretty smug as I managed 3 PT sessions in 5 days. Yes people, 3. That's 3 hours of full on exercise to the point I can't speak.

I have to admit that I was massively struggling with any form of movement on Saturday - I had to resort to rolling instead of walking, but no pain no gain, right?

I'd also had a reasonably good week WW wise, hardly any booze, healthy meals, limited treats, couple that with a shed load of activity points (i.e 60!!!) and well I felt like She-Ra.

I am however still lardy. 1lb off this week, while I know last week was a sheer fluke and I shouldn't have lost a thing, I can't help but feel slightly bloody annoyed. I mean I temporarily lost the ability to bend my legs and where does it get me? Ok yes, I'm fitter, but I've still got 2 chins. I've consoled myself with a curry and some wine and I wonder why I'm treading water....

I need to have a dress (of the wedding variety) fitting soon and I'm actually thinking I'm bigger than I was when I had my measurements taken. Ho hum. I was happy where I was back then, so I just need to get back there and maintain that.

Oh well, at least I'll have a pretty Tatty Devine necklace to wear on the evening. How wonderfully tacky?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. That is a rather fabulous necklace!

    You might find that all your intense exercise has kept your weight artifically high. I've read that if you're really sore and stiff, you retain water and the inflammation also has an impact. So hopefully your rewards are just down the road...

    Px

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment!