Yesterday was not a good day and I totally let my emotional state get the better of me - which resulted in a massive use of points last night.
I came into the office early and despite pretty much always being the first person in the office, my alarm key fob decided not to work and I had to endure the world's loudest alarm for 30 minutes, plus a visit from the Police, so that was nice.
So, the day didn't get off to the best of starts. I then had to put up with a member of the Consulting team at work speaking to me like I was some form of idiot. He was patronising, condescending and downright rude. I almost lost my temper, so had to spend 5 minutes trying to regain my composure in the loo's. Couple that with so much going on that everyone kept telling me was urgent, well I was in the mood to end all moods. Savage I think was the description Matt used.
Stupidly, this meant I sacked off the gym in favour of the pub. When will I learn?
The result is despite having a healthy tea which had already been planned, I drank far too much using loads of points and I feel like cack today.
I am struggling not to eat everything in sight. I've had an egg sarnie and some crisps and I've resorted to a fat Coke to try and perk myself up. Nothing is working. I think the only answer is to go home to bed!
I am going to try and get to the gym tonight, although it might not be a winner if I still feel fragile. So I'll have to go Saturday and Sunday. Boo.
Anyway, one small blip does not mean the rest of the week has to be a write off. I'm not out tonight (good job really) we've one social event tomorrow - A Cinco de Mayo party, but other than that, I should be fairly restrained.
I tried being really angelic last week and I lost 1lb, maybe this week I will lose loads and I can market my new diet and make a fortune.
Happy weekend everyone, enjoy the Bank Holiday.
Where abouts do you live Linz? I need a weight loss buddy I just pledged to lose weigh over on my blog eek!
ReplyDeletexxx
Awwww hon, I feel your pain at the moment. But we can do this - and look at the positive side, you've kept on tracking. I'm off to the gym tomorrow as well - go us!!
ReplyDeleteSx
Hey Ceri - I'm in Reading. Where are you?
ReplyDeleteThanks Seren, I am still trying... just a bit of a struggle sometimes :)
x