Phew, I think I got off fairly lightly. I was braced for a gain of woolly mammoth proportions but half a pound I can cope with - maybe if I'd taken my dress off (yes a dress!) prior to stepping on the scales I'd have stayed the same.... something to think about for future reference. We also had a different Leader since our usual one has 'stepped down' apparently. All sounds a tad fishy, but then I love a gossip.
I've now stocked up on WW sweets, a points clicker (I'm a sucker for a gimmic) and a new pedometer for my hols. I am pretty determined that I won't come back half a stone heavier as I have in the past. We've decided to lay off the booze while we are away given we'll be driving a lot. That should help.
Last night I ended up with a fairly healthy dinner, my friend is following WW as well and she cooked Caribbean meatballs from the Delicious Cookbook instead of us going out. Very nice. Saved me cash and points. Recommended if you have the book.
Today I am armed with soup and pitta bread, a pork joint is in the slow cooker so will have that with veg for dinner. I feel a renewed enthusiasm for all things Weight Watchers. Just the small matter of a wedding on Saturday and then 2 weeks in the US stands in my way of reaching 17 stone something by October. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Not bad hun :O) Keep at it. xox
ReplyDeleteWell done! That doesn't sound too bad at all :-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the wedding and the holidays!
xxx
Good for you, thats not bad at all. YOu can go away to the states without worrying, have a fab time....Im sooo jealous! xx
ReplyDeleteThat's not too bad at all. You're sounding very positive today. Very good to hear :o)
ReplyDeleteWish i was going away.... think you'd manage to carry me in your suitcase? lol xx
Thanks ladies - I got off lightly!
ReplyDelete