Well that seems to have been my motto yesterday. I worked from home waiting for 2 bathrooms to be delivered and a fridge engineer, that coupled with a massive bout of snottiness, it was not the best of days. The flat now resembles a warehouse with bits of bathroom everywhere. The fridge engineer was worse than useless - cannot find a fault (if you call opening the fridge and plugging it in - trying to fix it) He told me just to switch it back on and see what happens. Great stuff. I've had months of Comet telling me to turn it off - now I am told to turn the bloody thing back on. Useless.
I got to 1930 last night and all I'd had was 2 slices of toast, then Matt insisted we go out. I wasn't really feeling like I could be arsed, but once I had a shower and got out of the flat I felt a lot better. Me thinks I may have been wallowing in self pity for most of the day. So given I'd eaten nowt all day, I thought I'd treat myself - plus our local pub does 3 courses for £12. It'd be daft not to?! A Tuna Fishcake, Cod, Chips and Mushy Peas and Jam Sponge with Custard then. Jobs a good'un!
To be honest, I am not going to stress over that. I am bound to be well over points (not even going to try and work it out) plus my exercise has been zero since Sunday, but I need to give myself a break I think given I have been ill. I'm feeling a lot better today so I will hopefully stay on track. We are off to Wembley tonight to see Michael McIntyre which should be brilliant. I'll be glad to be out of the flat I reckon since the bathroom fitters start today. Carnage for the next 2 weeks!
Oh it's hard to stay focused when you're busy with work going on in the house, I find it a nightmare PLUS not feeling well, I'm there right now makes it hard to keep the motivation going.
ReplyDeleteYou do so well though so you know you'll get through it.
Hope you enjoy tonight. xox
oooooo i love maintyre!!! i was just watchng the apollo live last night, well funny!. Have a lovely time x x x
ReplyDelete